Save $100 on any in-person or Zoom Driver’s Ed package
Ring in 2024 with a whopping $100 savings on any in-person or Zoom Driver’s Ed package. In-person classes feature interactive activities to make learning fun. Students can interact with the teacher and other students in real time during the Zoom class.
Classes must be taken in January, February, or March of 2024.
- Save $100 on any in-person Driver’s Ed package
- Save $100 on any Zoom Driver’s Ed package
Save $100 on in-person or Zoom Driver’s Ed packages
If your teen needs to take Driver’s Ed in January, February, or March, book a package now to ring in the new year with $100 savings. Each package includes six hours of in-car driving lessons. Our Drive Smart packages also include a convenient on-site road test.
Save $100 on in-person or Zoom packages during our Driver’s Ed Sale
In-person or Zoom Driver’s Ed classes meet all Joshua’s Law requirements.
- Save $100 on our Road Wise package for in-person or Zoom classes AND six hours of in-car driving lessons. Reg. $599, SALE $499.
- Save $100 on our Drive Smart package for in-person or Zoom classes AND six hours of in-car driving lessons AND a super convenient on-site road test.
Reg. $699, SALE $599.
How to save $100 on in-person or Zoom Driver’s Ed packages
- Go to our WEBSITE and pick a location.
- Choose ANY class in January, February, or March of 2024.
- Pick a “Road Wise” or “Drive Smart” level (for in-person or Zoom classes).
- For an in-person or Zoom class, click on “Register Now.”
- Look for “Have a coupon?” on the checkout page. Click on “click here to enter your code.”
- In the Coupon Code box, enter this code: 2024.
- Continue to enter your information and then click on “Place Order.”
Upon initial purchase only. Not valid with other discounts. Does not include Aceable online packages, driving lesson packages, or road tests.
Benefits of taking Driver’s Ed at Drive Smart Georgia
Are you looking for the best driving school in Atlanta? Be forewarned. Not all driving schools are equal. That’s why it’s important to do your research before picking one for your new driver.
Our teachers at Drive Smart Georgia don’t just show students how to pass the test. They also strive to instill lifelong good driving habits. Below are more benefits of taking Driver’s Ed at Drive Smart Georgia.
- We are the ONLY driving school that is endorsed by Alan Brown, the Founder of Joshua’s Law.
- State-of-the-art classrooms with large 70” smartboards.
- AAA, the nation’s leading automobile safety authority, recommends Drive Smart Georgia.
- We’ve taught more than 60,000 students how to drive in 14 years.
- Students can take Drivers Ed in a classroom setting at our Alpharetta or Cumming location or from the comfort of their own home with a Zoom class.
CLICK HERE get our free newsletter and teen driving tips for parents!
- How to know when teens are ready to drive solo
- How to save on auto insurance for teen drivers
- Advice for parents of teen drivers