Driver’s Ed Scholarships
Good news! The Georgia Driver’s Education Commission (GDEC) now offers a Drivers Ed scholarship. The best news? The state has named Drive Smart Georgia as an authorized provider.
Georgia Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship program
The Drivers Ed scholarship satisfies all Joshua’s Law requirements. That means it includes thirty hours of classroom instruction and six hours of behind-the-wheel driving instruction with an approved instructor.
Georgia residents aged 15-17 can apply for the Drivers Ed scholarship through the Georgia Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship program.
Take these steps today to apply for the Drivers Ed Scholarship
- Step one – Enter your information below. Once you do and click submit, you’ll then be directed to the application page for the Georgia Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship program.
- Step two – If approved, you will receive a redemption code from the state. Simply call or email us your redemption code at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to assist you with registration for our $499 Road Wise package. The scholarship program is available only for students who have not yet registered for a Drivers Ed class. Scholarship can be applied only to the $499 Road Wise package.
How soon will I hear back from the State of Georgia about the scholarship?
- Grant scholarships will be awarded monthly
- Applications for the scholarships will be due by the 5th of every month
- Awards and denials will be issued by the 20th of each month and will be sent by email
For more information, and to see if you qualify, please see the Scholarship Program qualifications.